CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Scared

No weigh-in for me tomorrow, instead I am getting my Implanon taken out! oohhh Am shitting myself a little. Me no likey pain.

I want to have a baby. LIKE NOW! Every time I see a baby in the shops etc I get all gooey. I held a baby at work the other day for a customer and OMG I almost cried. SERIOUSLY...

We have to wait though. We havn't even had genetic counselling which is highly recommended for Fragile X carriers.

Shit... shit... FUCK..

I feel like time is slipping away. I am 32. Not getting younger and a side-affect from carrying the Fragile X chromosome can be Total Ovarian Shutdown leading to infertility and early menopause.


FUCK... Sorry about all the swearing but I am sitting here next to my beautiful sleeping husband and I want to have his baby so bad it actually physically hurts me.

ok.. I'm ok.. I think..

2 comments:

Cleo said...

Oh wow hun, good luck for having it taken out!
So much going on for you right now so huge *hugs*

Hang in there!!
I hope all goes well

Kate said...

hey nikki
you are definately taking all the right steps in the direction of having a baby :) things will happen for you. and when they do the 9 months will fly by!! i held a baby two nights ago as well and it was gorgeous but it was also nice giving him back to his mummy haha. oxox