CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

1st Weigh in results

Morning all!

Well I weighed in this morning at my WW meeting and have lost 1.8kg!! I think they might be different scales as my regular leader is on holidays and hers always weigh me 0.4kg heavier than my home ones, but these ones weighed me in at 0.6kg heavier so I went there thinking I had lost 2kg, but 1.8kg is FREAKING awesome too!

So I only have 3.2kg to lose before my next charm! YAY!

5 comments:

Erica said...

well done hunny, 1.8 is fookin AMAZING!!!

Erica xx

Anonymous said...

whoooooooooooooooot!

good on you!

you are awesome and so is our little secret friend X ;)

ooh ooh.. and you love the smashing pumpkins too? you rock!

Anonymous said...

Well done Nikki !

Chris said...

Congratulations.. that is a fantastic loss.. you will be getting that next charm in no time!!

Chris x

Kate said...

great work nikki! that weight is coming off nicely-- never to be seen again :) xo