CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

So tired - todays weight 84.9kg

I woke up late this morning as my beautiful husband forgot to reset the alarm after he got up. But I still got to work on time, I just got ready REALLY fast. Lucky I don't give a flying toss how I look anymore!! haha

Was so damn tired at work all day. Don't know if it was because of the blood giving or what. I still have my damn TTOM and its driving me CRAZY!! I'm so grumpy and I don't like it because I tend to take it out on Billy.

Mum made a really yummy dinner tonight, tofu & spinach canneloni which tasted just like ricotta and spinach!! I am going to miss her cooking when she goes back to QLD, which isn't too far away.

She also made the Bitchtastic Brownies from "Skinny Bitch in the Kitch" and they are yummmmmmm.....

I feel like crap... think I might go to bed..

love yas all.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on not turnign to food when you're feeling tired / grumpy etc. etc. Good on ya !!

Chris said...

Hi Nikki... mmm that dinner does sound yummy!! And good on you for giving blood. That is something I have had on my to do list for quite a while but have never done... yes, I know, I'm a chicken!!

Chris xx

Kate said...

doing well nikki even though you have had a rough day. keep your chin up, things will get better :) xo