CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 2 - Todays weight = 85.8kg

Well I stuck to my points yesterday and even had 3 left over.

Weighed myself this morning at home and I am now 85.8kg. I was 86.9kg yesterday. I weigh myself after going to the loo in my nighty every morning before brekkie.

So I have lost 1.1kg in 1 day! I'm not trusting it 100% but at least its moving.

Its hard with my mum here because she made my brekkie before I got up this morning so I have to guess how much porridge she cooked.. dammit.

But the upside is she is very healthy so we are eating heaps of veges and not alot of fatty stuff.

I want that next Charm dammit!

3 comments:

♥Kiwi♥ said...

Wow that is a good one to pull off eh :)

I weigh every morning before I jump in the shower hehe :) I have tried to hide my scales but I cannot stop it - but hey it doesn't hurt :)

Hey were you around in blog and board land Feb last year???? I am sure you were the lovely lady that came to my blog 1st and helped encourage me along :) I have some time off but I am back and ready hehe :)

Em

NikkiD said...

I have been on here for years on and off!! It could have been me!!

Anonymous said...

Good going nikki . Sounds like you are well on the way
Jules