CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

WW Weigh-in

blaghhhh

I gained 0.3kg today at weigh in. I was however wearing heavier clothes and shoes because mum & I were heading into the city straight after my meeting. But I wasn't really bothered as I have had a bit of an off week this week.

I have also decided to keep this as a purely weightloss blog. Any other stuff I wanna post about will be on my new blog here:
http://nikki-otherstuff.blogspot.com/

It is so damn hot here!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

lol you have blogs everywhere girl!!

never mind about the gain, you probably lost centimetres
xox

♥Kiwi♥ said...

Hey it was prob the clothes!!! I put something on a few weeks ago before weigh in and I jumped on the scales and they weighed a tonne! Needless to say I changed Ha!

Kate is right you will be able to see it elsewhere x

Anonymous said...

A cup of coffee would have done that - 300ml = 300g.
You're still going strong, well done.