CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Today's weight 84.7kg

My mum leaves in 5 days and I have to go back to cooking for us!! OH NO!!

She is going to give me some recipes of the stuff she has been making so I can keep eating well.

We are going to introduce meat back into our diets but not too much red meat & chicken, more fish and tofu!

I really need to start going to the gym. There is no sense in losing weight if my body is all blobby and flabby.....

Its hard to find the time though....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm tofu! My mum buys those little recipe books from the supermarket, the 'low fat, low carb, low everything' types. It's good to get some ideas from them. :)

You're right, it is hard to find time to exercise - I'm the same! I think the best thing for me was hiring a piece of equipment, I know it's there... and I must use it.

:)

Kate said...

hey nikki

im sure you loved having your mum visit but its always nice to get some normality back. im sure you will enjoy cooking things that your mum has left you the recipes for. she has set you up for life now!