CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Day 3

Didn't weigh myself this morning as was running late for work.

Had 19/21 points yesterday and am up to 18 today. I had a 4 point ice cream last night to make up my points and I paid for it today. I havn't been having cows milk and I have been feeling better... stupid ice cream...

It was a stinker today, 38 degrees... yuck yuck!

Billy & I are planning on going to the movies tomorrow night to see I Am Legend. I've been hanging out for this movie for AGES!!!

I have also found a charm I want sooooo bad:

http://www.pandoracharmbracelets.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=19&products_id=344

Billy is always calling me the "Princess & the pea" because I am so fussy about stuff!

If you don't know the story go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Princess_and_the_Pea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont do it. i saw i am legend tonight and it was SO CRAP!

haha

and i love that charm! pretty!

Chris said...

Hi Nikki - Love the charm!!

No dramas about not weighing yourself. Sometimes I think it is much much better to not weigh everday anyway, although having said that its not very often that I don't weigh myself daily :)

The weather is really yuck here isn't it. And to make it worse my fiance wouldn't let me put the aircon on last night.. how mean :)

He wanted to go a day without using it.. poo

Have a good day!!

Chris xx