CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Stuff n junk



I got some charms off eBay this week and I got them today!! I didn't have high expectations of them as it was eBay and they weren't genuine Pandora, but they both are so cute and they have the 925 stamp!!




The new ones are the blue/grey glass bead and the US flag. I have an Aussie flag coming too. The US flag represents Billy of course!! hehe


Also I came home to the funniest thing today. I have to give you the back story. See Billy gets up for work at about 4:15am and then he resets the alarm for me. I then usually press snooze twice before I actually get up. Now because the alarm is on his side I tend to grab the alarm and leave it on the bed on his side so its within reach. Billy is always joking that I am having a secret affair with the alarm clock.


So today he made this:


ALARM CLOCK MAN!!!

4 comments:

♥Kiwi♥ said...

Your new charms are cute!!! Hehe love Alarm Clock Man - hope he can do the housework and dishes as well eh :)

Kate said...

i really like the bead one. what a great little bracelet you have going :) like the alarm clock man. i would have been in hysterics if i saw that haha.

Cassie said...

Aww the alarm clock man is fantastic...gota love when men do funny things hehehe

Anonymous said...

Well written article.