CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ain't too shabby

I lost 0.2kg this week. Not bad seeming its TTOM and I kind of went off track a couple of times.

I'm pretty stoked I didn't gain actually!!

Oh and yesterday I got home and there was a package for me and it was from a Comp I entered ages ago on some website with Andrew G and I won the Rhianna CD!! Not bad!

Also had a shopping day today, I bought some new clothes for workies and we got a gorgeous new quilt cover for our bed, its a silky teal colour with chinese charactors on it. I will post a pic once the bed is all made.

I'm giving blood tomorrow for the first time EVER so I demanded on having steak for dinner to get my protein and iron levels up!!

We havn't had steak in like forever!!

4 comments:

maverick said...

hey..came across ur blog thru anothers...even me tryin to loose weight..lost abt 10kgs in the last 8 months..n the fight is still on...best of luck to u :)

Anonymous said...

whooo hooooooooooooooo go team!

you did great woman! :D

Kate said...

hey nikki

congrats on your loss thats awesome news. cant wait to see the quilt cover :) sounds pretty :)best wishes giving blood tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

I donate blood too! GOOD on you!

Good for you losing this week- every bit matters - keep going!