CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year and new beginnings


Well its 2008.

Time for a new start.

I have made my New Year's resolutions and they are:

1. To try to lose this weight once and for all.
2. To take more photo's.
3. To get out of debt.
4. To save up for a holiday to the USA next Christmas.
5. To be a better wife, mother, friend.

In keeping with the second resolution here are some pictures I took over Christmas:

Christmas lights on our street:















Ashley opening up his gifts:





Billy with his new tool set:




My sister who is a designer/buyer for Sachi gave me these 3 gorgeous bags!!





Christmas lunch with my mum, sister, niece, Billy & Ashley:







Christmas was good this year, I got to see some of my family as opposed to last year when it was just Billy & I as Ashley was with his Dad.
I feel for Billy as he has no family here, but we are planning to go to the USA for Christmas next year.
Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year

Gorgeous pics

Cat

BJ said...

You can do it!! I didn't set myself any resolutions as such, I just know that it's time to get serious about shifting those last 15kg if I want to have a baby.