CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Charms

When Billy took me to buy my bracelet & charms they only had 1 I liked at the time and so he promised to take me back and get some more. So tonight we went back and I got an Angel & a Dolphin:



There are so many others I want but from now on they are to be earned with weightloss!!!

I am not sure how well I have done this week weight wise. I have been good about 95% of the time, with the exception of our movie night but the scales are showing a gain, but I also have TTOM.

So hopefully I will drop back down for weigh in.

4 comments:

Kate said...

hey nikki

dont fret mate, you can still lose the weight. my weight loss has slowed down after losing 3.3kg in a week! just keep drinking water and you will be ok :) the movie night was worth it ;) hehe

love the new charms, theyre very pretty and its something to strive for :)
xo

Anonymous said...

I agree the charms are gorgeous and really worth every kg.
I never spoil myself so am matching kg with facials, pedicures etc.....I look forward to every one.

Chris said...

Gorgeous charms Nikki... I would love to get one of those bracelets but checked it out and the gold ones are WAY out of my price range.. doh :)

Even if you dont drop for this weeks weigh in chances are you will next week. I usually dont record a loss when I have TTOTM but have a good one the following week..

Stick it out. Your next charm can't be too far away :)

xx

Anonymous said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more charms!